Internationally renowned singer/songwriter Will Young and acclaimed actress Michelle Ryan make their musical theatre debuts in the hugely anticipated re-imagining of Rufus Norris' double Olivier-award winning production of Cabaret which is being choreographed by world renowned Javier De Frutos.
Ever since winning the inaugural series of Pop Idol in 2002, Will Young has been one of the UK's most popular and successful music artists. He holds the record for the fastest selling debut single in British chart history and his current Platinum selling album, Echoes, went straight to number one in the charts. Will has also enjoyed a successful acting career, which saw him appear alongside Dame Judi Dench in the film Mrs Henderson Presents, and it is the combination of these talents which has led him to star in Cabaret.
- Will Young is a British singer-songwriter and actor who came to prominence after winning the 2002 inaugural series of the British music contest Pop Idol.
- His debut single, Anything Is Possible, was released two weeks after the show's finale and became the fastest-selling debut single in the United Kingdom.
- His debut album From Now On went to straight to number one. Friday's Child followed one year later and enjoyed greater popularity, eventually going platinum five times in the UK and spawning three top five singles.
Michelle famously beat a host of Hollywood names to play the title role in the cult US NBC TV show The Bionic Woman. Since then Michelle has appeared in some of Britain's most popular television dramas including Doctor Who, Merlin, Mansfield Park and Jekyll. Her film appearances include a host of contemporary British films such as 4,3,2,1 and later this year Michelle will be starring in several feature films which are due for release. Audiences will also remember Michelle for her gripping performance as Zoe Slater in EastEnders.
- She played the part of Zoe Slater on BBC soap opera EastEnders. In 2007, she starred in the American television series Bionic Woman.
- She has appeared as the evil sorceress Nimueh in the 2008 BBC TV series Merlin, and as Lady Christina de Souza in the Doctor Who episode Planet of the Dead.
Cabaret features show-stopping choreography, dazzling costumes and some of the most iconic songs in musical theatre including Money Makes The World Go Round, Two Ladies, Maybe This Time and of course Cabaret.
Come to the Cabaret - its divine decadence darling!